Consulting, Finance - Fixed Asset Management & Valuations - Senior Associate (Amman)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Transformation Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
We would like to hear from Senior Associates with experience of working in the enterprise asset management consulting space, with specific focus on the following areas:
- Fixed asset register creation and reconstruction including componentization and useful life assessment
- Plant and equipment appraisal and tangible asset valuation for various purposes including financial reporting, mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Fixed asset analytics including data collection, reconciliations and classifications
- Fixed asset capital expenditure optimisations, cost projections and operational Key Performance Indicators Business process reviews & technology / systems implementations, specifically focusing on the fixed asset function of the organisation
- Fixed asset policies and procedures including capitalisations, additions, transfers, tracking and disposals
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Accounting & Financial Management, Engineering and preferably a Masters to combine technical and financial qualification
- Preferable qualifications: RICS, ASA or Taqeem
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5years of relevant experience in tangible assets valuation practice of an accounting, consulting, quantity surveying or insurance firms
- Experience applying tangible Assets valuation approaches and methods to develop valuation models
- Experience performing/reviewing tangible assets valuation for financial reporting and other purpose
- Experience working with Fixed Asset Registers in asset intensive industries
- Engineering aptitude and understanding of various tangible assets types combined with problem solving skills
- Data analysis skills utilizing digital tools such as Alteryx and Power BI
- Perform market research to gather cost and market information
- Report writing experience in accordance with International Valuation Standards requirements
- Experience implementing International Financial Reporting Standards and/or International Public Accounting Standards with specific focus Property, Plant and Equipment, Impairment of Assets, and Fair Value Measurement”
- Exposure to previous enterprise asset management projects, preferably in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in a consulting capacity.
- Strong passion for client service delivery and collaborative team work
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. The role offers some flexibility in working hours, depending on the specific projects and client delivery expectations
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.