Assistant Manager - Accounts
Vision Consulting Pakistan is providing various accounting and consultancy services. Vision Consulting Pakistan is trading as a sole trader for more than 8 years in Islamabad.
At Vision Consulting we know the strength of our organization comes from the people who work in it. We are always keen to recruit the highest calibre personnel in all areas of our organisation. We are an ACCA Approved Employer.
Currently we are looking for assistant managers accounts and audit. The purpose of the role is to assist in the development of the annual audit plan, schedule and execute audit engagements. Also, the individuals will be involved in the accounts production and non-audit assignments for our clients.
An ideal candidate (ACCA Member/CA with Articles) should have 3 years’ experience in an accounting practice; we are looking for someone who has a good eye for detail and the following attributes:
- Practical knowledge IFRS preferably of UK GAAP and FRS102;
- Practical Knowledge of UK Taxation is preferred;
- Experience of preparation of companies’ financial statements and annual accounts for owner managed businesses;
- Experienced in using accounting software;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Efficient, honest, punctual and hard working.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, LLPs and owner managed businesses under UK GAAP/FRS 102;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients to strict time deadlines with accuracy;
- Analysis and review of detailed profit and loss accounts with narrative against prior year;
- Preparation of additional reports to back up management accounts and add value to the standard profit and loss reports;
- Making effective use of management information and IT when preparing, planning and undertaking tasks;
- Interact with senior managers and UK office;
- Keep accounting and taxation knowledge up to date to ensure ongoing satisfactory work performance;
- Preparation of VAT returns for companies and owner managed businesses.
Education and Experience:
- CA Inter, ACCA Member with relevant experience in audit and accounts
- Articles completed from a reputable accounting firm, of which at least 2-year in a supervisory role.
- Excellent proficiency in English language