TLS - Business Analyst - Associate / Senior Associate - Amman
The business analyst will be working with all parts of the Digital organisation and directly with engagement teams.
Can do attitude with ability to conceptualise and document processes and procedures.
Have a great interest in improving and questioning how things are run today.
- Strong project mgmt skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong on working with several tasks at the same time and have the ability to prioritize among tasks
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and competencies
- Apply and improve the approach for cost benefit analysis
- Apply and improve the approach for documenting processes
- Apply and improve the approach for introducing changes to the processes
- Apply and improve ways of measuring the effectiveness of the change to the process
- Work together with the change mgmt team on how to introduce the new changes in operations.
- Introduce best practices from other network firms and actively collaborating
- Ability to apply the 80/20 rule in all we do
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.