Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
6 days left
- Experience level
ASSISTANT MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT
As a key member of the Internal Audit team, you are expected to lead and adopt a hands-on approach in the implementation of internal audit activities, so as to ensure the Company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives and requirements.
- Implement internal audit cycles and programmes through active participation in all stages from planning, execution to reporting
- Carry out internal audit activities in a team leader capacity, ensuring potential risks and mission-critical issues are identified and providing support in the development of proper control and mitigation procedures
- Conduct review exercises on company policies, processes and procedures to ensure the company’s business operations are conducted effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with departments in a collaborative and consultative manner to identify value added observations and develop sound and practical recommendations
- Identify control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risks, add value and improve control procedures
- Occasional travel for field work
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent professional body
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant audit experience, at least 2 years of which should be in a supervisory capacity
- Sound knowledge of internal auditing, risk assessment and relevant regulatory requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- A team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and hands-on skills with positive attitude
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Fully COVID-19 vaccinated, consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Internal Auditor
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application no later than 22 June 2022.
Greater Bay Airlines is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon your online application. Applicants not being notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Their personal data will be retained for a period of 12 months from the application date and will be destroyed thereafter.