ACCA Graduate Audit and Accounts apprentice
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, including the drafting of corporate tax returns.
- Working in an audit team to assist with the audit of client records – this will be undertaken remotely and on client’s site.
- Book-keeping and preparation of management accounts for clients including the drafting of VAT returns.
- Communicating directly with clients over general queries on their records.
- Reporting to a manager on a daily basis.
On qualification progression is available around the practice for manager posts or moving into specialist areas or sectors.
- 20 days annual leave + statutory holidays while studying. This will increase on qualifying.
- Flexible working day.
- Dress for diary.
- On site free parking is available.