Finance Analyst, Renal Care DACH (Maternity cover)
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
In this role you will be responsible for strategic financial support to the Renal Business & Technical Service teams in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, through the delivery of Decision Support and Financial Planning and Analysis activities. You will be a key member of the Business Country Management Teams, partners directly with the Business Unit Heads (BUHs) of Germany, the CHAT Cluster as well as their respective technical service leads and is the owner of financial and business results. The successful candidate will proactively seek business insight by combining market and product/therapy knowledge with financial analysis to support the BUHs in overall commercial navigation and decision making.
You will interact with multiple stakeholders from country to VP level mainly across Commercial and Marketing teams, Operations, Commercial Excellence and Finance (Local, Commercial, Accounting COE, FP&A COE, Supply Chain).
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide financial and business support to the Renal Care Business in Germany and CHAT: leads, organizes and resources the company’s financial activities
- Develop deep understanding of Renal Care products and Therapies
- Align country actions to regional and global strategies
- Provide inputs to and participates in review cycles with Shared Services Centre and Centers of Expertise, as well as develops recommendations to achieve business results.
- Partner on all key respective Business projects in the Clusters including organization design, evaluation of commercial opportunities, etc
- Proactively monitors business results and advises management on business and financial decisions/issues, identifies corrective actions/solutions
- As a member of the Country Business Leadership team, translates the corporate strategy and aspirations to local targets
- Ensures implementation and adherence to corporate policies
- Takes part in Country and European development projects (eg: Business Development opportunities, market/product situational analysis, competitive analysis))
- Financially responsible for the monthly business review, annual operating plan, quarterly forecast, and long-range plan
- Ad hoc projects and decision support as required: Customer trends, freight and supply chain review, capital business model creation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Good understanding of management accounting rules (IFRS)
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Finance & Accounting. International experience in similar industry for Multinational companies is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, recognized leadership, and an ability to manage within a matrixed environment
- Full proficiency in English (spoken, written, read). German language proficiency is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of PC applications (Excel, Access, Tableau) and how to translate data
- Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment,
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level,
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card or PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 6 months.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.