Transfer Agency, Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will responsible for engaging your team and monitoring daily deliverables. You will need to demonstrate the ability to influence people as well as engage with your peers and managers. You will embrace change while continuously looking to make further improvements within your team. You will have strong communication skills to liaise directly with clients via email, phone or in person.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the control of daily operations of the team and to ensure that all Client agreements are consistently meet. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for the validation and audit checking transactions and outputs against agreed Client Service Level Agreement (SLA) by overseeing the Transfer Agency processing team, Client policies and SSAL risk policies & procedures. The focus is to complete all tasks and provide service to all queries/issues raised by both external and internal parties to the highest quality within the agreed turnaround times.
- To perform verification on transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- To respond internal and external queries via email, phone.
- Attend KPI meetings with clients and discuss Transfer Agency stats for the month.
- Manage and complete ad-hoc projects, when required.
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies in the day to day process
- To perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews.
- Provide staff management support to the Administrators and assisting them to effectively deal with issues.
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by Client; unit holder or internal staff have been resolved within agreed time frames.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external Communication in various means including: phone, fax & email.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organisation, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements to procedures, processes, controls and client servicing arrangements.
- Review and release payment related tasks to the impacted investors.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the transfer agency operational flows.
- Knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- Knowledge of payment related deliverables.
- An aptitude for information technology including Excel.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in client servicing.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements as well FATCA/CRS regulatory requirements.
- A solid understanding of the finance industry and financial markets.
- Previous Transfer Agency, finance and/or banking background.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.