Associate Personal Tax (m/f/d)
Our personal tax department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Associate (m/f/d), you will:
- Prepare opinions on tax matters related to international assignments: define the best employment structures, optimise tax and social security, align with best practices and tendencies, advise the clients on the application of the new tax regime for qualifying international employees;
- Prepare Luxembourg tax returns and social security computation mainly for expatriate clients working in multinationals and provide related advice (arrival/departures tax briefings, review of tax assessment);
- Provide tailored tax services for senior executives;
- Calculate Luxembourg taxes, taking into account the specific cross-border context in Luxembourg;
- Exchange with the PwC network abroad for the proper application of international conventions on taxation and social security;
- Participate in technical meetings and preparation of client presentations;
- Liaise with the Luxembourg tax administration;
- Participate in training sessions given to clients at the PwC Academy;
- Work in mixed teams, interact with the Reward team and experience synergies with the Human Resource advisory team.
- You will soon have a Master’s degree in economics or law, with a specialization in taxation (please mention the topic of your master thesis in your application and the main modules/ subjects you took in your studies);
- You have a strong interest in personal tax and compliance, and you would like to work on tax declarations;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in both our working languages French and English. Knowledge of German will be considered an asset.