Corporate Tax - Manager
EY-GCR_ MENA BTC_Manager
As part of our GCR_BTC team, you are expected to perform detailed review of Corporate tax returns and various other activities associated as part of our client deliverables.
We’re looking out for tax managers with strong accounting knowledge and core experience of acting as a tax manager for any specific country’s tax laws and regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
Your key responsibilities
As a Tax Manager in GDS Tax, you will be responsible to manage multiple operations related to taxes and deliver tax services. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Delivering a full range of tax services in Corporate income Tax compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns Identify and mitigate tax risks Manage tax provision and tax compliance process Identify the learning requirements of Tax staffs and seniors Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices Knowledge of tax software and MS Office Excellent knowledge on preparing responses to the queries raised by Tax authority
Skills and attributes for success
- Good knowledge of accounting, tax concepts, tax consulting and advisory work
- Dynamic, innovative and problem resolution focus Individual showing great interest in working with multi-country clients Analytical skills with detail orientation Proven work experience as a Tax Manager Strong leadership and personnel management skills Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems Must be flexible to work as per middle east work days and holidays Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity in communication when dealing with the engagement team Strong in multi- tasking, prioritization and time management Demonstrate good computer knowledge - in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web-based applications
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CA (Qualified or IPCC) / ACCA (qualified) / any other professional certification A minimum 5-8 years of experience, preferably in any of the Middle East Tax Excellent communication skills Ready to relocate to Kochi/Trivandrum
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are. You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you