Manager FAS (Financial Advisor)
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Coordinates with the client accounts team & representatives in order to extract required data & documentation.
- Prepare the final reports e.g. Financial Statements or other reports as per the requirements of the task & present it for review to the seniors and manager.
- Performing, reviewing and finalization of work
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made.
- Responsible for financial reporting, monitoring and implementation of internal financial control including corporate accounting.
- Responsible for preparing regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Revising procedures, report etc periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
ACCA/CA (Qualified/Part Qualified)
+5 years of experience from reputable law firm.