Corporate Tax - Senior
EY-GCR_ MENA BTC_Senior & AM
As part of our GCR_BTC team, you are expected to prepare Corporate tax returns and various other activities associated as part of our client deliverables.
We’re looking out for a Senior/ Assistant managers with strong accounting knowledge and willing to learn country specific tax laws and regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
Your key responsibilities
As a Tax Analyst / Advanced Tax Analyst in GDS Tax, you will be focused on preparation of projects/services in the domain of Tax. Your main responsibilities as a Tax/Advanced Tax Analyst are:
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing the corporate income tax returns and other tax related work for the clients located in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Analyse and prepare all the necessary supporting documents for filing tax returns/responses to tax authorities, and clients Responsible for certification / attestation working which is a mandatory requirement to file the tax /zakat return. Any other tax work
Skills and attributes for success
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax concepts
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focus Demonstrate good computer knowledge - in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web-based applications Individual showing great interest in working with multi-country clients Individual being capable of working Independently Team player - driving the team towards progression Ability to meet tight deadlines Must be flexible to work as per middle east work days and holidays Should be a quick learner with positive attitude Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity in communication when dealing with the onshore team Strong in multi- tasking, prioritization and time management
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Post graduate preferably in Commerce CA (Qualified or IPCC) / ACCA (qualified or semi-qualified) / any other professional certification A minimum 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably in an Accounting/Tax Excellent communication skills
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you