Finance Analyst 2
FINANCE ANALYST 2
- Perform independent review / audit of daily operational transactions for the purpose of ensuring compliances with internal guideline, company policy and Sox Control.
- Highlight any audit findings and abnormalities to management on timely manner
- Prepares detailed reports on audit findings, spending trends and any other audit documentation / reports as required.
- Review and update internal guideline, policy and Sox Control to identify weaknesses / opportunities and recommend improvements
- Provide support, guidance and trainings to cross functional teams with the purpose to improve operation efficiency and compliances
- To host and conduct monthly/ quarterly operation & financial matrix review meeting with regional sale & marketing team, track action item to closure
- Assist the manager to review financial transactions, journal entries, accrual calculations, contract terms etc
- Support monthly close review, accrual recommendation & various close related analysis
- Good spoken and written in English (other foreign languages is an added advantage)
- 4-6 years of related working experience
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- High levels of proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Assertive, creative and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, or any related business degree required
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV