Audit Assistant Apprentice - Audit Intelligence
The Audit Assistant will report to The Head of Audit and Product Development and be responsible for working in a team (Audit Unit) to complete the auditing tasks whilst supporting the Outsource Unit on an ad-hoc basis.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Completing in-house auditing jobs for all case types within set deadlines.
- Case vetting against complex criteria, data entry, audit, reporting and delivery of complex cases which the Outsource Unit cannot complete.
- Any future in house/quick turnaround processing jobs.
- Maintaining master sheets to keep record and report on all cases in process. This will ultimately be used to verify invoices and quality of data received by law firms and lead providers.
- Assessing and providing feedback on the output of the Outsource Team.
- Reporting upward both formally and informally on the quality of the data in batches received: SARs, success rates, quantities. Flagging any potential issues.
- Providing ideas with the aim of increasing accuracy and efficiency of work for the Audit Unit.
- Occasional research projects into new possible claim types