Cash Application Team Leader
- Lead the team to achieve Cash Application service objectives.
- Function as the expert Cash Application processes and related systems.
- Collaborate with work streams during process enhancements, acquisitions/divestitures and major system implementations. Ensure that functional issues are appropriately prioritized and resolved.
- Understand and be able to provide advice and guidance on internal control and business requirements, specifically as they relate to Cash Application.
- Engage with monthly business review with respective countries stakeholders and OTC team.
- Management of data in strict adherence to internal control procedures are critical to effective credit control and collection of debts.
- Work closely with the OTC leadership team and business team to achieve order settlement and cash application service objectives.
- To attend Auditors on audit schedules and AR enquiries.
- Maintain customer and business unit goodwill under difficult circumstances (bankruptcy, disputes, etc.).
- Aware of both general and specific industry economic conditions—both domestic and international.
- Establish and support a culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency and free cash flow benefits.
- Lead and nurture the team and support work-life balance practices, career development and performance management.
- Proactively work and collaborate with internal customers to ensure the type and quality of services provided, support them in achievement of their business objectives, and efficiently provide the essential administrative support services to the organization.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance and/or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Order To Cash process with specific experience in Cash Application. Minimum 2 – 3 years people management experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge of SAP OTC systems and processes
- Experience with financial, business and credit analysis to quantify risk and assign credit limits within established guidelines would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of LEAN thinking, systems, tools and functional process metrics
- Strong communication, influencing and facilitation skills within a diverse and cross-cultural workforce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Mobility for business travel occasionally and work hour flexibility for cross-regional collaboration through conference calls
- Strong English language working competency is required. Competency in other Asian languages will be preferred