Associate Consultant / Consultant / Senior Consultant, Internal Audit
WELCOME TO RSM IN MALAYSIA
At RSM, we believe in the development of our people and we strive to be the firm of choice for individuals to work in. Whether you are just beginning your journey or looking for a new opportunity, we welcome you to learn more about the career options in RSM and be part of our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Perform and evaluate the full business cycle, including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify the financial and other operational risk of the organisation, recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Working closely with the team in executing risk-based internal audits, risk management assurance engagements, as well as a host of corporate governance and consulting engagements.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Economic.
- Related working experience of at least 1 year and above. Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply for Associate Consultant position.
- Must be independent and committed to work in tight deadline.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Possess good analytical mind with reasonable report writing skills and good presentation skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with all level of staff.
- Must be a team player and able to work independently and deliver under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
*Shortlisted candidates will be notified.