Senior Manager/Associate Director – IFRS Advisory
SW Accountants & Advisors (SW) is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 85-year history in Australia. For our people, SW represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, with over 300 people and 39 Partners nationally. We provide a full range of audit, business advisory, corporate finance, tax, private clients and wealth management solutions.
Our vision and values are clear - we provide excellent client service and encourage a culture of staff learning and development. These values are visible in the conduct of all our staff who demonstrate professionalism and integrity every day.
About the role
As a Senior Manager or Associate Director, you will work with our Assurance and Advisory Partners and Managers, to deliver IFRS advisory and other related services to new and existing clients and improve internal capabilities around IFRS. In this role you will have one direct report, with the scope for team growth over time.
You will provide accounting technical advice to clients, and technical support in financial reporting. Some of the areas you will be involved in will be:
- Engagement team consultation
- Template development
- CFO advisory services
- Litigation support
- Financial statement review and preparation
- Training and updates
- Client presentations / webinars
- Thought leadership and research
- Business Development – both growing existing accounts and working with Partners on pursuits
Skills and experience
Key to your success in this role is some great experiences and skills you have collected over your career. We are keen to hear from you if could bring the following to the role:
- Be a fully qualified CA/CPA.
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Australia Accounting Standards
- Previous experience in analysing accounting issues and developing tailored solutions for internal and external clients
- A strong client focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will be consistently used in dealings with clients, Partners and colleagues.
Why join our team?
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our new team members from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a someone to show you the ropes!
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- Our clients operate across the globe and our people reflect this diversity
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle, with two extra paid days off a year, volunteer leave, sporting, community, and social activities
- Our values are at the very heart of our firm and guide the way we interact within our firm and the manner in which we interact and engage with you
- Building a career at SW will see you join a hardworking and friendly team that values creating opportunities for our people and our clients. Create your own individual story and become a part of ours.