Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Reporting Expert
Join our expanding Citi Finance Team in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
We are a people-oriented organization that appreciates and promotes personal and professional aspirations. Our corporate culture is empathic: we acknowledge life-work balance throughout your career path.
Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Reporting Expert
The Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP) team is part of the Prudential Reporting team.
As laid out in the European Commission’s Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD) the regulatory authorities should draft resolution plans for the banks. Within the framework of this process, Citi’s Material Legal Entities (MLEs) are required to support relevant data to the regulators. The purpose of the resolution plan is to determine the bank’s critical functions, to identify and address any impediments and to prepare for its possible resolution.
As part of the team of diverse and supportive professionals, the team is responsible for the annual reporting of the EU/UK resolution related templates such as the Single Resolution Fund (SRF) return, the Critical Functions report, the Liability Data Report (LDR) and the EBA templates for Citi’s EU/UK MLEs.
The MLEs are also required to produce their own chapter in Citigroup Inc’s resolution plan, which is annually being submitted to the US Regulator. It is the RRP team’s responsibility to produce the MLE’s chapter in the plan.
In this position you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of key regulatory templates and the US Resolution Chapter
- Coordinate working groups (formed with other functions) in the production of key deliverables. Liaise effectively and work closely with multiple departments (including Business, Treasury, Risk, Legal and Operations) on a regular basis
- Gain deep understanding of the relevant regulations & templates, provide counsel to other involved functions about the requirements/expectations
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Present results/findings to senior management
- Analyse and interpret new regulatory rules and guidance related to future requirements around Resolution planning requirements
- Participate in the implementation of new requirements and in projects to enhance the RRP team’s reporting framework and infrastructure
- Assist in answering ad-hoc queries from the Regulators in relation to key deliverables
- Proactively identify potential production issues and assist in resolving them
- Maintenance and further development of key controls
- Check and ensure that procedures and policies are applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Provide support to in-country Finance teams and central teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries);
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
The ideal candidate for this position preferably possesses the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, would be beneficial
- 5+ years of experience in a banking accounting / financial reporting / controlling / risk management / risk reporting/ regulatory reporting
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Advanced / Fluent English knowledge
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills, multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people across different functions and various levels of seniority
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Displays clear accountability and ownership of issues
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Professional approach to work
- Pro-active, able to manage time and issues.
We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
- Gaining knowledge about bank resolution tools/practices and regulatory reporting (capital requirements, risk categories, risk management etc.)
- Opportunity to gain a good working understanding of the operating and the business model of a major commercial/investment bank
- Opportunity to gain ‘big picture’ knowledge about the bank and its regulatory environment
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- a socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- a supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
- competitive compensation package
Your journey and flexible career at Citi begins here – apply now!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.