Senior Manager / Manager - Business Process Solutions - Beijing 1
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
- Guide clients through strategic finance and accounting solutions to maximize business value
- Help client realize competitive advantage through strategic payroll transformations
- Define and drive the client’s desired technology strategy and leads the client through end-to end implementation
- Provide subject matter expertise in current legislation, proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understand interaction across the Global Tax function, specifically with their area of expertise
- Act as advanced Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Make decisions with confidence based on analysis of available information to drive business success
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of service line or market specific technology solutions
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or above degree holder in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, ability to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experience in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other accounting software
- Good communication skills and maintenance of positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Active involvement in new or challenging projects, a team player and maintenance gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.