Senior Payroll Associate (HYBRID)
As a Senior Payroll Associate (HYBRID) you will support the Head of Payroll with all aspects of payroll provision across 20+ global payrolls.
This role will work with HR and Finance staff to ensure monthly payrolls are processed accurately, on time and in line with local laws and internal policies.
A global leader in their field of expertise based in extremely modern offices in the Surbiton area with ample free parking, and very easy access from 2 local train stations.
HYBRID - this role will work from home 3 days per week, and be office based for 2 days per week.
The Senior Payroll Associate (HYBRID) role involves;
- Process payroll (monthly & bi-weekly) for employees in the organisation (both UK and globally) in line with published time-lines, including ensuring appropriate control is applied (e.g. exception reporting), and approval is obtained and documented
- Support compliance with relevant local labour and tax laws and internal policies
- Collate information from the HRIS and other sources as required to ensure accurate and timely processing of payrolls
- Work with outsourced providers in multiple geographies
- Preparation of data required for monthly payroll journals
- Responding to annual financial statement audit queries from external audit firm
- Performing reconciliations and analysis
- Address and resolve employee payroll queries
- Support HR and Finance team payroll queries
- Contribute to ongoing process changes and improvements
This is a constantly growing organisation so projects and progression are available!
The ideal candidate for the Senior Payroll Associate (HYBRID) role will:
- MUST have proven Payroll experience
- Outsourced or international Payroll experience would be highly advantageous, but is not essential
- Experience resolving HR and employee queries
- Experience preparing payroll tax and other regulatory returns
- Experience working with the Finance team to prepare monthly payroll journals
- A second language would be highly desirable (NOT essential)
- any international Payroll experience is also desirable (NOT essential)
The Senior Payroll Associate (HYBRID) role offers a base salary of £40,000-50,000 (dependant on experience / level of qualification), plus:
- 10% bonus
- Subsidised staff canteen (free breakfast)
- Recently refurbished modern offices
- Free parking onsite
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Health-care
- Cycle to work scheme
36.25 hours per week
Home working: 2-3 days per week from home (and the rest office based)