EY Ramallah Assurance Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) Graduate Program
EY’s FAAS teams support clients in determining, monitoring and disclosing financial and nonfinancial insights for their stakeholders. FAAS addresses the CFO’s agenda and provides CFOs, controllers, treasurers and audit committees with insight and services to support compliance with evolving financial requirements and help provide transparency and trust in reporting to support better decision-making.
Our services cover a wide range of accounting and reporting, transaction accounting, treasury, and corporate governance services that can make your business meet changing market conditions, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements. Learn more about FAAS.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist and support clients in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and improving their financial reporting
- Assist clients in improving and implementing efficient financial reporting processes
- Assist clients in applying IFRS and GAAP: conversions, implementation of new standards, accounting opinions, etc.
- Ensure that engagements are executed in accordance with the firm’s methodologies and guidance, professional standards and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Support clients to develop analytical tools or financial models for their daily operations
- Getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work to provide the right service
You’ll have the opportunity to take part in web-based training, shadow senior colleagues and even visit clients’ offices. Best of all, if you do a great job you could be offered a place on one of our graduate programs to come back to, when you finish university.
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
To qualify for the role, you must meet the below criteria
- If you are a fresh graduate who has graduate with a degree in course related to Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Technology).
Step 1: Apply
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all questions to ensure your application is successful.
Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online tests. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
Step 3: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
Step 4: Receive
If you are great fit for EY, you will get an offer to join us and begin working for a great company (if we do say so ourselves). It’s time to celebrate.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.