Senior Finance Analyst-Controlling
2 days left
MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our Controlling department is one of the most strategic ones within Finance. Due to that, we are constantly looking for the best talents. Check what one of our Heads says about the team and development possibilities: https://www.karierawfinansach.pl/artykul/wiadomosci/wywiad-z-robertem-jastrzebskim
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A University Degree in Economics or Finance
• 3-5 years’ of proven Controlling experience in an international company
• A great communicator with perspective thinking, able to present financial data into readable view
• Keen on working with senior stakeholders and playing a role of Finance Business Partner
• Fluent English speaker who feels great in an international work environment
• Analytical mindset with advanced Excel skills (knowledge of SAP and Tagetik as a strong plus)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Opportunity to cooperate with people who enjoy Finance and inspire each other everyday
• Possibility of development in both Controlling and Business Partnering areas
• Being part of a once in a lifetime transformation and potential to shape the future of the team during transformational times
• Very diverse and international work environment (we hire 18 nationalities in controlling team!)
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance, employee pension plan
• Sodexo Lunch card, Cafeteria program including Multisport card
• Hybrid working model
• Wide range of trainings and further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. CIMA, ACCA)
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Budgeting and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process
• Support and influence key operational and strategic decisions with independent and data driven insights
• Lead budget discussions, understand business needs, and effectively challenge budget spending
• Closely monitor monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending and find business drivers
• Build and enhance partnership with counterparts providing high level standard analysis, scenarios, and guidance, supporting different financial and business needs
• Act as a reliable Finance Business Partner, building and presenting meaningful data for decision-making support to functional Senior Management
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and monitor insights on specific issues
• Lead and participate in identification areas for improvements, simplification, and standardization, being able to implement and influence new ways of working