Assistant Manager Finance
- As an Assistant Manager you'll be responsible to manage the delivery of various assignments and engagements by defining the strategy consultation with Directors of the Company, and executing it in compliance with the Company's delivery protocols.
- You'll be responsible to understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client and your colleagues, agreeing techniques and methodology, and providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions, and advice.
- You'll be responsible to plan, prepare, and review deliverables in various forms including excel data books, written reports, presentations, and discussions with the client.
- You’ll ensure that the project team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the deliverables are client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented; ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You’ll also assist management of the Company in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders as well as participate in business development initiatives.
- Your role as a leader will be fundamental in establishing a positive working and learning culture, excellent communication within the team and a collaborative and open relationship with your team. As an assistant manager you'll provide coaching to your team and colleagues, and participate in regular feedback cycles.
Skills and attributes for success
For this role it is essential to deliver and assess the situation and solution strategically. In addition, as the role requires oversight of teams, we are looking for talented professionals with strong communication and leadership skills to drive the team and regional agenda.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CA (Finalist), ACCA (Affiliate / Member), or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of professional working experience
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of MS-Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong management skills to lead teams, delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of an accounting system (Preferably Xero & QuickBooks)
What do we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.