Senior Manager Assurance
EY- Assurance – Senior Manager
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, you would be the main point of contact from GDS for the tasks assigned by the global client serving assurance teams and be responsible for the timeliness and
quality of deliverables along with managing day to day operations of those engagements.
We’re looking for an individual who will be responsible for supporting engagement in Americas or Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). In addition to managing the service delivery, the
individual will coach managers for the region, provide technical support and assist in growing the GDS Assurance client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities
• Manage and develop people
• Be effective in empowering, monitoring, coaching and motivating the team members.
• Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing managers.
• Identify technical and non–technical training needs with respect to client servicing, decision making, people issues, etc
• Conduct Assurance team’s performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and play a significant role in the team’s performance Manage business and clients
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the Assurance leadership and engagement teams
• Actively support the GDS Assurance’s segment agenda for growth and quality initiatives.
• Enhance relationships and leverage connections to identify business opportunities.
• Plan for annual growth, resource and activities for the segment.
• Monitor KPIs (growth, quality feedback, utilization, risk management compliance, attrition,etc.) for the teams under supervision and take appropriate action wherever required
Manage quality of service delivery
• Organize and provide technical training.
• Address service delivery quality issue.
• Provide exceptional service delivery.
• Knowledge transfer of best practices with the teams.
• Provide global or GDS quality programs.
Skills and attributes for success
• Expert knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards
• Knowledge of UK GAAP or US GAAP and International assurance standards is an added advantage.
• Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
• Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
• Strong project and people management skills with experience in serving global clients
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / ACCA / CPA
• Over 9 years of Assurance relevant experience with renowned professional services firms
What we look for
• A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast- moving environment
• An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
• Opportunities to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries