Associate, Corporate Tax - Manchester
Associate, Corporate Tax - Manchester
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a different by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
We have a vacancy for a Corporate Tax Associate to work in our Tax team in our Manchester office. This is a full-time permanent role with opportunities for progression.
- Managing client and third-party relationships from initial set up meetings, liaising with other advisors, to ongoing service issues on allocated portfolio
- Preparing tax provisions, including deferred tax, for audit purposes
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns
- Dealing with client queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Working within an agreed fee and to set deadlines
- Assisting senior team with advisory projects
Accountabilities/Key Performance Indicators
- Client deadlines are met or exceeded
- High quality service provided to all clients
- WIP and billing process managed effectively
- Team working
- Part qualified in a relevant professional qualification (CTA or ACA/CTA combined)
- Previous exposure to corporate tax compliance is essential
- Good business awareness and an interest in getting involved in business development and promoting initiatives.
- Motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A team player able to work on their own initiative.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
Closing Date: 02 September 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.