Senior accountant (Outsourcing, Tax Compliance Services)
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
- take part in accounting outsourcing and tax compliance projects;
- preparation of tax and statutory reporting for the clients (legal entities and representative offices) in various industry sectors;
- at least 2 years of practical experience as an Accountant;
- good knowledge of Ukrainian accounting principles and Ukrainian tax law (IFRS is a plus);
- thorough knowledge of 1C accounting software (SAP, Oracle or other ERP is a plus but not a requirement);
- ability to work as a part of the team;
- customer-oriented attitude;
- English — intermediate and upper. Fluent Ukrainian and Russian;
- goal-oriented, ambitious and ready to work hard;
- ability to learn quickly;
- good analytical and organizational skills;
- friendly, confident, attentive to details;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.