Job Responsibilities :
- Perform accounting work for companies within an assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate the administrative aspect of an engagement.
- Tasks assigned by management from time to time.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn. Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically sound and competent.
- Computer literate and experience with accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Relevant working experience will be added advantage.
WHY JOIN US:
Opportunities await you now if you are looking for more than a job!
- Attractive remuneration package for the suitable candidate
- Work-life balance culture
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Walking distance from KLCC LRT station
- 5 working days per week
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.