Senior Associate, Risk Consulting (IT Audit)
- Lead and participate in IS audits using the COBIT framework, including audit scoping, evaluation, testing, reporting and issue follow-up.
- Conduct audits on various processes, technologies, and platforms, including UNIX, Windows, DBMS (SQL, Oracle, DB2), AD, AS/400, Network, etc.
- Identify technology risks and recommend appropriate controls based on risk level, business requirements, and feasibility of implementation.
- Consult with clients to evaluate and make recommendations on process and control design improvements.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise and effective communication, both oral and written, to all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of IT Audit or relevant IT experience in any industry.
- Fresh graduates and those with less than 1 year of relevant experience will be considered for the Associate position.
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with COBIT IT Control framework and methodologies.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.