Team Lead - Accounting & Tax
The team lead assist the Head of Director in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. They provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports, submitting the reports to the client and are able to coach junior staff in the department.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Ensure that monthly or quarterly reporting and all compliance requirements are completed for all clients at the standard expected and within the timeframe as requested by the client.
- Ensure client work and internal work is completed within budgeted time and any out of scope client work is reported to meet budget utilization and realization targets.
- Managing new client on –boarding process including preparation of on-boarding plan, analysis and planning of operational needs/resources and implementation.
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, Taxation Office and other government departments on client company’s affairs, accounts, bank accounts, tax filing, etc.
- Handle full set of accounts and bank operations for clients.
- Supervising, coaching, and developing the team.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
If you also have the following attributes, then we would love to hear from you:
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience in CPAfirmsormultinational companies with minimum 2 years ina managerial role.
- Completed Professional qualifications in CA or CPA
- Excellent knowledge of local/international accounting, local taxes and banking practices
Why Join Us?
You will be joining a small but supportive team with a diverse client base, you will also get:
- Hybrid working arrangement (subject to mutual agreement)
- Flexible working hours
- Work on diverse multinational client portfolio
- Extensive inhouse training programs
- Close to public transport - Town Hall Station.
Applications close: 11 Aug 2022 AUS Eastern Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.