Corporate Finance (M&A)–Manager/Associate Director (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side).
- Manage and lead day-to-day deal execution, from marketing phase through to negotiations and legal completion
- Responsible for stakeholder management, i.e. clients, other advisors, bidders, targets, etc.
- Directly support deal origination, including generating prospects, developing pitch books and delivering proposals
- Responsible for all client and engagement acceptance matters
- Directly support other initiatives in relation eminence building, go-to-market activities, etc.
- Degree and/or professional qualification in finance / accounting / economics / engineering / CFA
- More than 6 years of relevant experience from an investment bank or accounting / consulting firm
- Successfully completed transactions from start to end, with a deep understanding of process and deal issues
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. transaction structuring, financial modelling / valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of language (both written and spoken), with the ability storyboard and articulate effectively. Mandarin abilities (at business level) is an added advantage
- Strong commercial acumen, with good understanding of business and industry dynamics
- Motivated, have a strong sense of ownership, and able to lead teams with a “commit, not comply” principle
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.