Northern Europe Controllership Intern
Job Description Summary
The Northern Europe Controllership Intern is a key role within the UK based Controllership team, reporting to the UKI Operations Controller.
Fixed-Term Contract: 12 Months
Start Date: July/August 2022
Office-Based in Chalfont, St. Giles
- Support the NE Regional Controller with forecasting controllership spend on a quarterly basis, including tracking actual spend v budget, and arranging posting corrections
- Carry out various accounting and reconciliation tasks in connection with acquired legal entities, until they are fully integrated into GE systems and processes
- Monitor entries made by the COE team in Budapest, ensure timely and accurate handling, and investigate issues raised by the business teams
- Studies Finance or Economics Degree (Currently in a 3rd Year and above level)
- With Finance or Economics Background
- Able to start as soon as possible
- Within commutable distance
- Currently eligible to work within UK as this doesn't offer Visa Sponsorships
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.