Graduate Trainee, Fund Accounting (Permanent Role)
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of Private Equity, Real Estate and Closed Ended Funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
- This includes:-
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements, capital account statements and net asset values
- Prepare bank account reconciliation
- Prepare consolidation workings and accounting packages
- Prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices
- Prepare waterfall and equalization workings
- Coordinate annual audits
- Draft annual financial statements and their related FRS/IFRS/US GAAP disclosures
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated, fast learner and energetic team player.
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Positive working attitude and strong desire to learn
- Fresh graduate
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- Computer proficiency in MS Office/ Excel Applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English