GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports
• Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
• Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to Asset Accounting, Journal processing & SAP system closing tasks
• Graduated with a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business-related course.
• At least 1 to 2 years (max) of working experience in relevant field.
• Have shared service industry experience (optional).
• Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
• Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background.
• With knowledge on basic taxation (VAT & WHT knowledge).
• Prior experience in SAP FI.
• Must be meticulous.
• Must be a good team player.
• Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure