Sr. Finance Analyst (FP&A)
SR. FINANCE ANALYST - FP & A
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform month end close, expense review and accruals/reclassification and support accounting treatment.
- Perform detail expenses variance analysis of actual results versus forecast, and provide recommendation for cost control
- Yearly budget and quarterly forecast planning and analysis
- Explain or provide justifications if there are any uncertainties in any area.
- Manage operational control process and ensure that controls are in compliance
- Support OPEX reporting package preparation, scenario planning, other ad-hoc reporting and analysis and coordination activities
- Support internal and external audit; SOX, regulatory, statutory and other compliance
- 6 to 7 years working experience in finance or accounting environment
- People-oriented leadership and a team player
- Positive and can-do attitude, proactive, committed, and possess strong communication skills
- Able to interact at all levels and work under tight deadline
- Able to work independently and with minimal direction and supervision.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and a good team player.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or professional qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV