Sr. Financial Accountant/IT Analyst 2
SR. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/IT ANALYST 2
- SAP Master Data Management/Maintenance (FICO/SD/MM/CRM/SRM)
- Perform due diligence and independent verification call with vendors and customers related to change request of critical data (eg. banking information)
- Partnering with IT organization on Data Migration when needed
- Participating in data cleansing projects
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness at all time.
- Ensure adherence to service level agreement
- Perform data compilation, trend analysis and report generation
- Ensure emails and phone calls are answered promptly in a courteous and professional manner.
- Manage and resolve master data related issues and stakeholder enquiries.
- Support testing for system enhancement and/or implementation
- Familiar With ERP Systems, e.g., SAP, Master Data Maintenance, and I.T. Knowledge and/or Accounting
- Good follow-up skills. Ensure task and action items are close on a timely manner. Apply escalation protocol when required.
- Good analytical skills. Able to interpret data into meaningful information for decision making
- Strong communication, presentation skills and fast learners
- Good command in written and spoken English. Ability to write and speak in Mandarin will have as added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- As the job entails working with global business partner, candidate must be able and willing to work outside of the normal working hours such as evenings or on shift.
- Detail oriented, independent, pro-active and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.)
- Candidate with Accounting/Finance/Procurement and Master Data Maintenance knowledge will have an added advantage
Advance Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / IT / Accounting / Finance
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV