Payroll Specialist 2
PAYROLL SPECIALIST 2
Responsible for delivering end-to-end payroll service for respective country on a timely and accurate basis and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides possess excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
- Responsible payroll processing in-house or through payroll providers including managing the SLAs/KPIs for payroll accuracy and timely payout to our employees
- Driving Quality and Customer Satisfaction targets in collaboration with the Payroll service provider
- Ensuring Payroll service provider have all information at hand to deliver their services
- Handling ongoing customer service issues related to Payroll
- Responding to employee's inquiries as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Maintain and manage all payroll related GL Accounts and will be responsible for reconciliation and accuracy of the accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and /or review Payroll GL related accounting entries including various accruals such as Commissions, Vacations, Payroll Labor cost etc and work closely with the GL team to ensure postings
- Coordinate and monitor the year-end related journal entries and ensure the postings per the year-end plans. Also review the existing year-end plan and make it more robust to ensure accurate and timely postings that result in accurate financial reporting.
- Support management with any required ad-hoc reporting, relevant information and presentations as needed.
- Provide accurate and timely information related to payroll reconciliation metrics for quarterly operations review by the management.
- Coordinate and support payroll audit related requests from internal and external auditors as required.
- Provide support on ensuring SOX controls and internal operational controls compliance for payroll and payroll accounting.
- Archiving all supporting documents as per retention policy and ensure compliance to all audit requirements
- Partnering with internal organizations such as Human Resource, Finance, Tax, IT, Accounting, Legal to have the right process in place
- 2-3 years related working experience and experience of handling multi-countries payroll would be an added advantage for this position.
- Effective communication skills with good spoken & written in English and Mandarin
- Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Office application
- Prior knowledge in payroll accounting would be an added advantage
- Experience in SAP HCM (Payroll) and SAP R3 (financial) modules are highly desirable.
- The ability to multitask and work well in a shared services environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent
- Penang or Cyberjaya
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV