- Undertake the full responsibility of filed audit and gather audit evidences as per audit planning.
- Prepare draft audit reports and draft management letter.
- Supervise, control and guide the performance of the audit team engaged in the assignment on daily basis.
- Checking tax computations and compliances with directives and legislations issued by the regulatory authorities.
- Carry out analytical review of financial data, compare with budget/ preceding year figures to evaluate the trend and bring the matter up with the client senior management in case the variation against the actual material and propose remedial action or propose a qualified opinion to the Audit manager.
- Fill audit completion check list.
- Complete staff appraisal forms for each staff engaged in the audit process, get it concurred by appraises and submit it to the audit manager.
- Submit to the audit manager permanent and current audit files for his final review.