Senior/Analyst General Ledger (Month End Closing)
At Schindler, We Elevate...
As a leading employer in the urban mobility industry, we look for people who create exceptional value for our customers. Our goal is to have a highly motivated and engaged workforce led by talented management in a work environment that is stimulating and attractive to both current and prospective employees.
We embraces diversity and inclusion as core values. We are committed to pursuing interesting challenges and helping to change the world.
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the assigned company/ies and ensure timely and quality financial reporting
- Collaborate with other functions (purchasing & logistics, P2P, O2C) and stakeholders to ensure smooth month-end close.
- Process month end journals by getting relevant information on timely basis and ensure follows company policies and working instruction
- Record fixed asset acquisitions, dispositions and perform depreciation run as well as reconciliation in accounting system
- Assist with requests by internal and/or external auditors and the Vendor Master Data
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) is preferable
- 3 to 5 years as Finance Analyst
- 5 to 7 years as Senior Finance Analyst
- Proficiency communication and written in English is required. Mandarin is added advantage
- MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, SAP experience is a MUST
- Good communication skills and etiquette, both verbal and written
- Good team player who works effectively within and across departments to accomplish the objectives for the role
We are constantly looking for passionate and enthusiastic people with the energy and drive to build relationships and networks. At Schindler you will find a highly motivated and engaged working environment that lets you grow as an individual and allows you to plan your career.
Join us today!