Transfer Pricing Consultant
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
A leading Transfer Pricing practice is searching for a bright professional to fill the position of Transfer Pricing Consultant in Tax & Legal department.
If you are interested to work for one of the world’s biggest consultancy firms, meet large multinational enterprises as your clients, travel to foreign jurisdictions, broaden your knowledge and meet great people, this position is for you. We offer a challenging and exciting work in a friendly and dynamic environment and countless opportunities to discover your potential.
Transfer Pricing Consultant will be responsible for work on engagements, information gathering and communication with clients. Transfer Pricing Consultant will report to Senior Consultant/Transfer Pricing Manager.
Consultant, Transfer Pricing Group, Tax & Legal Department
- initially you will mainly focus on analytical work, including analysis of the applicable legislation, information gathering, benchmarking studies and preparation of reports. Based on the experience you will have acquired, you will gradually take more overall responsibility on the client engagements.
- university Degree in Law, Economics or Taxation (or a last-year student);
- advanced level of spoken and written English command (fluent will be a plus);
- basic knowledge of accounting/taxation/jurisprudence will be a plus;
- result-oriented and a real team player;
- strong communication skills;
- eager to respond to new challenges;
- an analytical mindset;
- keen to work in a project based working environment;
- goal-focused and with high career aspirations.
- challenging assignments;
- career development opportunities;
- work in a friendly international environment.