Audit Associates / Seniors
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our firm. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of clients in various industries. In addition, you will have direct responsibility as follows:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work as well as continuous engagement in managing expectations and deliverables.
- Perform audit assignments in accordance with auditing standards.
- Committed in completing audit engagements given within the specific time frame.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes the Firm's culture of quality and excellence.
- Report to engagement managers on audit progress findings.
- Ensure audits are carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualification in accounting.
- Minimum 2-3 years (for Senior position) of relevant audit experience in a professional services organisation.
- Fresh graduates (for Associate position) are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Passionate on building a career in the profession.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and possess high integrity.
- Pleasant disposition with positive outlook in life.
- Good command of English (oral and written)
Please attach your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates must be residents in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.