Senior Associate, Corporate Advisory
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Evaluate and assess production processes for improvement opportunities through process change or automation.
- Taking ownership of work-streams or projects, designing, and conducting analyses of data/ processes, doing secondary research, synthesising conclusions, making presentations.
- Communicate with clients to advise on process change and impact.
- Document process diagrams, SOPs and other materials to support process improvement activities.
- Set standards for documentation for clients.
- Identify and quantify process improvement opportunities for clients.
- Coach/Train/Guide clients in process improvement activities.
- Collaborate with team members across the Company.
- Assist in generating awareness and demand for process improvement activities
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting firms, preferably with exposure to corporate advisory services, but we will consider candidates with similar skills (i.e. audit & assurance, transaction services, financial dial diligence, and business analytics) and the aptitude to learn.
- Strong analytical skills complemented by strong business acumen.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions
- Relevant academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA or equivalent or wiling to work towards a similar qualification.
Apply for Senior Associate, Corporate Advisory
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly