Senior Treasury Manager (Genesis_Group)
Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
We have one of the best tech teams in Europe, whose members are constantly recognized as top IT employees in CEE and Ukraine.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional in the Senior Treasury Manager role who will strengthen our Treasury team. You will manage the most dynamic and significant section of the Holding operation, with more than 1,000+ counter-parties worldwide.
Reporting to: Head of Treasury
You will work cohesively with the Head of Treasury and all Treasury teams to contribute to the development of payment infrastructure, improvement of business processes, creation of a sustainable and unique ecosystem for the growth of our projects.
The successful candidate will become a Team Lead of a section and directly manage a Payment specialist. Your team will be responsible for a particular area of business, with clear quarter objectives and performance measurements.
An excellent performing Senior Treasury Manager in 1-2 years perspective will be able to achieve the Head of Treasury Operations Team position as a part of the Treasury team. Under this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Cash Management and Banking operations for the whole Holding with up to 30 companies and more than 100 bank accounts in different jurisdictions and financial institutions.
What you will do:
Manage global payment infrastructure (1,000+ counter-parties worldwide):
- optimize payment processing routes and bank accounts;
- enhance group-wide business processes in order to bring clarity to complex international payments set-up;
- execute payments at the level of different business units/projects;
- eliminate administrative inefficiencies, reduce costs, ensuring security, deadlines, and compliance with all payments.
Enhancement of existing KYC process:
- updating KYC business process, ensuring all deliverables are met;
- implementation of transparent and clear Customer Onboarding Roadmap;
- modernization of software infrastructure.
Relationship management with financial institutions:
- relationship management with selected financial institutions: top-tier banks (Credit Suisse, Citi bank, etc.) and e-money payment solutions (Payoneer, Paxum etc.);
- support operational cash-management initiatives (banks account opening, KYC procedures, AML and compliance inquiries, etc.).
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- 3-5 years experience with cash/liquidity management in either multinational companies, FinTech, top-tier Ukrainian firms, or banks;
- Global view and ability to analyse complex issues, make sound business decisions, and foresee circumstances developing (e.g.: preventive efforts to achieve a smooth payment process, the foreseen of needs in an additional bank account or a payment service provider, risk evaluation of payment providers);
- Solid understanding of payment systems and international business, involving into cross-border Experience in transactions and multi-currency payments;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and effectively manage daily routines, ad-hoc tasks and strategic goals. Act independently with the appropriate level of support;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written is strict requirements. All communications with banks are solely in English.
- Good technical skills in Excel.
Would be an advantage:
- Familiar with the requirements and complexities of global payments transactions (SEPA, SWIFT, API connectivity, banking platforms, etc.);
- Experience in automatization, preparation of the technical task and requirements;
- Previous experience of working with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment, medical insurance;
- Passionate and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Exciting and challenging tasks – being responsible for a part of the company's finances, you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company and our partners;
- Convenient working conditions – comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare – running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth – in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build the international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you on our team!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.