Chinese-speaking Associate International Corporate Tax (m/f/d)
Our international corporate tax department offers tax consulting services to companies wanting to invest in or through Luxembourg. We serve different types of clients and are organized accordingly:
- Operational Companies
- Alternative investments (including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate practices)
- Asset Management
- Banking and Insurance.
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Advise our international clients on their structure from a tax perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.;
- Verify the application of local and international treaties;
- Conduct research on Luxembourg and international tax legislation to answer the clients’ daily queries;
- Help our teams in the management and updating of the clients’ files;
- Find suitable solutions to avoid double taxation if possible;
- Collaborate with other PwC offices around the world to help multinational groups in the respective countries where they operate;
- Develop tools to respond efficiently and quickly to international tax and legislative changes;
- Work in cross-disciplined teams (Value Added Tax, Transfer Pricing, etc.) to give fiscal opinions/write memos for business leaders/asset managers taking into account the constant regulatory changes.
- You are fluent in Chinese and English;
- You will soon have a Master’s degree in tax law or business law (or a degree in economics with an additional education in tax law);
- You have a strong interest in international corporate tax. A first professional experience in this field would be an asset;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel.
In your application, please outline the main modules you took in your studies (major: tax law, asset management).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.