Would you like to expand your career working in FP&A and Analytics?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy technology company?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team!
Our FP&A Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organisation and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.
Partner with the best
As a FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a FP&A Analyst
- Responsible for the analysis and the financial ratios that will reveal the rate of return the business is earning on the retained earnings and assets.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Supporting business functional leaders to make strategic decision on resources allocation & cost actions.
- Delivering day-to-day management reporting and variance analysis activities in a timely and high-quality manner
- Developing and produce standard reporting, presentation materials; and cost analysis and reports to build decision-making.
- Consolidating financial reports with variance analysis, provide commentary and business insight for inclusion in monthly cost reviews.
- Responding to stakeholder ad-hoc requests for data and reports in a timely, knowledgeable and flexible manner;
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to perform lookups, pivot tables and formulas/macros.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with the ability to organize and analyze large datasets
- Demonstrated influential communication skills in English both verbal and written
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.