To strengthen our team in Bucharest, we are actively looking for Manager-level professionals.
- Professional Certification/ Full membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license
- Big 4 experience or working in financial audit business
- International Financial Reporting Standards literate
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is the business language) and ability to make effective presentations to top client management
- IT skills such as advanced use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages are required
- Be involved in establishing the audit objectives and overall scope;
- Make sure that the working papers are properly completed and reviewed and the reporting is performed in a timely manner;
- Be responsible in managing a portfolio of clients, where your writing and communication skills will help you build and maintain great relationship with all our clients and colleagues;
- Efficiently lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment;
- Act as a role model for our younger colleagues;
- Motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- Prove drive and resilience while you will thrive under a pressured environment;
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. O Deloitte Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three years in a row, in Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys. We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being. Deloitte Romania. A career built around you.
About Deloitte in Romania
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 2,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn., or visit www.deloitte.com/ro/about.
About Deloitte Central Europe
Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities. The subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited are among the region's leading professional services firms, providing services through nearly 7,000 people in 44 offices in 18 countries.
About Deloitte Central Europe Limited For regional projects and projects requiring regional resources, the services are provided by Deloitte Central Europe Limited, which is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited. Deloitte Central Europe Limited is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country providing services in tax, consulting, risk management, financial advisory and legal services.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients.
Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited („DTTL"), its global network of member firms or their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte organization") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication.DTTL and each of its member firms, and their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities. © .
For more information, contact Deloitte Romania.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.