Finance Specialist - Inter-Company Accounting
Position Title: Specialist or Sr. Specialist
Reporting to: Assistant Manager / Operation Leader
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Invoice Postings, WH Tax entries knowledge, Posting of accounting entries related to Inter Company Payables
- Outbound / Inbound error clearing, Month end Accruals postings/ Pre close Reconciliations to identify and clear AR/AP imbalances
- Should be able to perform reconciliations as per the Companies reconciliation policy, Reconciliation of Inter Co RNB Accounts, proper documentation and reporting
- Handling, management and maintenance of Applications/ data base and shared mail account, Various reporting – dash boards
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Inter Company Accounting
- Invoice processing
- Error Clearing
- Month end Accruals postings
- RNB (GR/IR)
- Reporting activities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILL SETS:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in finance and accounting experience
- Familiarity with Basic Accounting; Financial Accounting, Accounting payable Postings
- Error clearing
- Invoice processing
- Accruals/Month end closing
- Reconciliation Knowledge
- Good command on SAP
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- verbal and written communication skills.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES:
- B.Com/ M Com, MBA ( Finance/ Accounting) with 1 to 3 yrs exp in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting, Accounting payables, Error clearing, Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, RNB reconciliations.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Relevant Technical knowledge
- Effective Time management
- Team player
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit ourAccessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.