Our client is looking for a newly qualified accountant to join them as their Finance Analyst. You will be analysing departments performance and learning to use Power BI and AI to automate existing processes!
Our client is a high performing university, ranking in the top 10 for both the UK and for global league tables! They offer excellent training, development and a fantastic benefits package.
- Putting together the budget and forecasts
- Analysing risk and doing scenario analysis for different cost centres
- Support 5 year business plan
- Learning to use Power BI and AI to improve reporting
This is a development role! Our candidate MUST be a qualified accountant (ACA in practice or CIMA, ACCA etc) and want to move into an analysis role!
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- up to £48,000
- 31 days annual leave
- 21% pension contribution
- Use of organisations facilities - gym, nursery etc