Corporate Secretarial Assistant/Executive
- Assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, etc.
- Executing e-filing of statutory records with government agencies (ACRA and IRAS) and ensuring in compliance with legal requirements
- Perform on-boarding and ongoing monitoring customer due diligence on the clients according to ACRA Act
- Ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day matters such as filing of documents
- Update and maintain statutory registers and other records including the Register of Controllers and Register of Nominee Directors
- E-stamping of transfer forms.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Law preferred
- On-the-Job-training will be provided
- 1 year experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (CSIS) would be advantageous.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player, able to work under pressure and independently.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Non-experienced candidates/ career starter are welcomed to apply
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Professional development
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus