Senior Analyst - MOA
The purpose of this position is to be part of a dynamic, stakeholder-facing team maintaining the RDS Manual of Authorities (MOA) tool.
The MoA Tool documents the principal delegated authorities in Shell and forms an essential part of the Shell Control Framework, allowing robust delegation of authority from the Royal Dutch Shell plc Board and other Shell company boards to organizations, individuals and committees.
Develop understanding of MoA Principles, apply the same while processing requests and building relationship with MoA focal points across the various RDS businesses and functions. Role holder is accountable for maintaining the MoA Tool and ensuring the integrity of the tool.
FO role with global scope. There is direct contact with GRA focal points, IT portfolio managers, Product Development teams (includes Third Party vendors), huge end users across Shell, Head of Governance, and other senior stakeholders. The teams also act as the key relationship point of contact for IT for all bugs and enhancement activities.
Translated company description:
- Ensure MoA maintenance requests are processed within the principles, and the timelines agreed with the business. In cases of bulk requests, make certain the business is aware about the status of the requests if delayed.
- Provide high quality service to the business in terms of updating correct data in the MOA tool, timely response to queries & submission of reports.
- Influence/ suggest improvements in the E2E process to simplify the daily routine work and help embed improvements.
- Ensure process & associated control points are operated effectively by following Work Instructions and escalate any deviations.
- Develop good working relationships with the MOA team, and continuously demonstrate the 5 behavioral imperatives in all activities and engagements, with particular focus on Quality (of work, engagement, and communication), Ownership (to ensure timeliness and response to issues and activities), and Delivery (to finish what we start on time and to the satisfaction of stakeholders and colleagues).
- Pro-actively engage with the business partners to advise / impart knowledge on MOA tool and assist in problem solving/ issue resolution to the requestor community.
- Qualified in Finance / IT with 4+ years of work experience in relevant areas.
- Proven delivery on Project Management & Stakeholder Management is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Shell Control Framework and Manual of Authorities will be preferred.
- Good Excel skills, and experience of developing reporting solutions
- Strong analytical and process skills, with the ability to recognise & take ownership of underlying issues and develop appropriate resolutions.
- Strong awareness of diversity issues due to the global aspects of the role
- Process and Data management
- Financial Controls / Shell Control Framework/ GRCA
- Business Partnering
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.