Asset Manager Services Senior Manager, hybrid, Assistant Vice President
Who are we looking for?
The Asset Manager Services Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President will be responsible for the operational and staffing aspect of supervising the Asset Manager Services team and will be offering a consistent approach to problem solving and meeting agreed service delivery.
Why is this role important to us?
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Delivery. It gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, to the tools that help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As an Asset Manager Services Senior Manager, AVP you will:
- Be directly responsible for managing Asset Manager Services teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills.
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks and for overall client satisfaction of assigned clients.
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements.
- Influence decisions and partner with senior managers to implement global solutions across all teams and locations.
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client meetings.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduate in business related/accounting/finance studies, or other related discipline.
- 6-8 years of related experience in asset management services or investment management services, including previous experience in managing staff.
- CIMA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong organizational skills as well as team orientation.
- Good management, leadership and team working skills
- Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities to assist the team.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do.State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.