Senior Executive, Financial Reporting
Statutory and internal reporting
• Monthly Group Consolidated accounts - responsible in the preparation of consolidated accounts and providing the financial information pertaining to the Group's monthly performance and ensure it is prepared in accordance with the statutory requirements.
• Analyse the financial reports and produce the financial variance analysis on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis for the operating companies, segments, and Group.
• Responsible in preparation and finalizing Group Quarterly provision of info to Sukuk holders.
• To prepare the relevant audit schedules and to liaise with external auditors to ensure smooth running of the audit process for year-end audit
• To prepare the budget template with guidance note (such as forex, interest rate, etc) for all major subsidiaries for superior's review.
• To prepare the related board papers, reports and presentation slides as requested by superior.
• To co-ordinate the Group budgeting process among all subsidiaries such as timeline management, budget challenges meeting, etc.
• Preparation of pro-forma workings for M&A and Disposal,
• Provision of financial info to other departments.